Christinsanity Christinsanity

I fucking love this. Kudos.

Gianni responds:

Much obliged.

Welcome Home Welcome Home

It's kinda like if Richard D. James and Combichrist had a depressed, obese baby. I like it, but try to see what you can do with it based on bwmusic and limonpower's advice. Or don't.

Reminds me a bit of the stuff I make when I'm experimenting.

AliceMako responds:

Well that's two votes for combichrist then, there's this one track by them "this shit will fuck you up" which i find amusing but i honestly don't care for them otherwise :3

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and i allways appreciate people sharing theirs with me, i don't agree in this case though as i like this exactly the way it is or i wouldn't have posted it.

If you are ever happy with something you did while experimenting there's actually a portal labelled as experimental you can post in, give it a try sometime.

Remix: In This Survivialism (NIN and Mother Machine) Remix: In This Survivialism (NIN and Mother Machine)

It almost sounds like Mother Machine taking control of Trent's brain. For me it kicks off at 1:11, where it shows off it's dynamic environment. I think it's a well done remix that incorporates your style and Trent's, and does a good job of meshing them both together into a strange, mechanical creature.

Anchorwind responds:

I thank you for your time and opinion. I am seriously considering a V2 that's deliberately MM, instead of it just creeping in there naturally :) .

MM3: There's Still Life In Her MM3: There's Still Life In Her

It's been a while.

Anchorwind responds:

Indeed. Some say too long, I'll defer to their judgment.

Death Realm Death Realm